My Photo
Name:
Location: Brunswick, ME, United States

I am fun-loving, a dreamer, but not much of a schemer. I try always to be a good friend, and a good mother, daughter and sister. I am a hard worker, and I like to work hard and also to have a good time. I am serving in the Peace Corps, in Moldova, and the insight and opinions in this blog are mine, and do not reflect the opinions of the US government or the Peace Corps. "I cannot do great things. I can only do small things with great love."

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Testing, testing....

This has been a week for testing...patience, and procedures. As some of you know, I have been interested in going into the Peace Corp, and have been in a deferred status, pending medical tests since March 21. This week was an endoscopy on Monday, a cavity filled Tuesday, more dental work Wednesday, and a B12 shot and pink eye today. I know it is a good thing to take care of yourself, and I am okay with doing all of this, as I would rather be careful now and not have to return home early, as happened to my good friend, Ed. Still, it is a lot. On top of that, Linnea moved to Reading on Monday, and it is not going well for her yet. The house needs a lot of work, and it is hard to figure out the priorities when there is so much to do. I know it probably feels overwhelming, but I know she will do okay there. Tomorrow I am heading down to offer support and to paint, both things that I enjoy. Happy Memorial Day to one and all!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bobbi said...

Hi!! I found you!! I am so glad we stopped by. It was sooo very good to see you two. I too, am a huge enabler and know how hard it is to let go...maybe even push just a little. Just know that we are a phone call away if she needs us. Always.

May 28, 2007 at 11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home