My Photo
Name:
Location: Brunswick, ME, United States

I am fun-loving, a dreamer, but not much of a schemer. I try always to be a good friend, and a good mother, daughter and sister. I am a hard worker, and I like to work hard and also to have a good time. I am serving in the Peace Corps, in Moldova, and the insight and opinions in this blog are mine, and do not reflect the opinions of the US government or the Peace Corps. "I cannot do great things. I can only do small things with great love."

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Just another day

It's my birthday! Yippee! Nothing happening today, just talking to Linnea on the phone before she heads into work. That's right, she has a job! Even if she thinks its a little boring today, I know she is happy to be working, and will be even happier when she starts getting paid.

I have no special plans for the day, and nothing going on, but I did want to say a special thank you to Bobbi and Kevin, Kirsten, Andrew and Kate, and Martha, who all sent birthday greetings. Thank you! I tried to send back Hallmark e-cards to thank them, and in the process sent it 2 times to Kirsten and 3 times to Bobbi!!! I am not techno-savvy at all!!! Kirsten's card just cracked me up....productivity is SOOO over-rated. I have been so lazy the past few days at work, its not even funny.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home