My Photo
Name:
Location: Brunswick, ME, United States

I am fun-loving, a dreamer, but not much of a schemer. I try always to be a good friend, and a good mother, daughter and sister. I am a hard worker, and I like to work hard and also to have a good time. I am serving in the Peace Corps, in Moldova, and the insight and opinions in this blog are mine, and do not reflect the opinions of the US government or the Peace Corps. "I cannot do great things. I can only do small things with great love."

Monday, February 2, 2009

Groundhog Day!

Thanks to my friend Allen for the reminder: Today is Groundhog Day. Punxatawney Pavel has seen his Moldovan shadow and is predicting another six weeks of Winter. No surprise. Actually, I don't think I've seen a groundhog since coming to Moldova, unless maybe it was as mystery meat....:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home