My Photo
Name:
Location: Brunswick, ME, United States

I am fun-loving, a dreamer, but not much of a schemer. I try always to be a good friend, and a good mother, daughter and sister. I am a hard worker, and I like to work hard and also to have a good time. I am serving in the Peace Corps, in Moldova, and the insight and opinions in this blog are mine, and do not reflect the opinions of the US government or the Peace Corps. "I cannot do great things. I can only do small things with great love."

Monday, June 18, 2007

The Way Life Should be...

Today is a really pretty, sunny and warm, Monday morning in Maine, following a really nice, sunny weekend. I did a ton of yard work, and Conor Hartford and the Brunswick Dragons won the state Lacrosse championship. Linnea is doing well, and adjusting to full-time work. She spend the day yesterday, Father's Day, with her Aunt Brenda and Uncle Larry. They have been so incredibily supportive of her, and I am so thankful for their role in her life. Brenda also took Linnea over to Allentown to spend some time with her grandparents. Even though she will never stop missing her Dad, and this time of year is really hard for us, I know she feels closer to her Dad when she spends time with people who loved him and remember what a good guy he was. She also called her Uncle Bob and Richard Hartford to wish them a Happy Father's Day. They are all helpful and care about her and I know she appreciates them all the time.

On a sad note, Friday afternoon Dice died. He was a good old dog, and he will be missed. It was so sad, but he really was suffering at the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home