My Photo
Name:
Location: Brunswick, ME, United States

I am fun-loving, a dreamer, but not much of a schemer. I try always to be a good friend, and a good mother, daughter and sister. I am a hard worker, and I like to work hard and also to have a good time. I am serving in the Peace Corps, in Moldova, and the insight and opinions in this blog are mine, and do not reflect the opinions of the US government or the Peace Corps. "I cannot do great things. I can only do small things with great love."

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Tuesday morning

Tuesday morning sitting at work, not focused on work. Still waiting to hear from the Peace Corp, and knowing that I will probably hear something this week. Everything was sent in on Friday last week, and they have been fast with their turn-around, so either way, I hope to hear soon. The waiting has been the hardest part.

This past weekend I went to Reading and saw how much work Linnea has done on the house. I am amazed by all that she has accomplished and I am so proud of her. I know that this hasn't been easy, and she is really doing what she needs to do to make it feel like a home. She is planning to come to Maine this coming weekend to see her friends here, and it will be so nice to see her two weeks in a row. Not much else going on. The weather has been extraordinary, and it really is great to live in such a beautiful place in the world this time of year.

I'll write more when I hear something from PC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home