My Photo
Name:
Location: Brunswick, ME, United States

I am fun-loving, a dreamer, but not much of a schemer. I try always to be a good friend, and a good mother, daughter and sister. I am a hard worker, and I like to work hard and also to have a good time. I am serving in the Peace Corps, in Moldova, and the insight and opinions in this blog are mine, and do not reflect the opinions of the US government or the Peace Corps. "I cannot do great things. I can only do small things with great love."

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Home

I love being home. I have been able to visit, relax, do lots of driving, shopping, eating. Its been great. The flight home was good, even if I did get sick on the plane. That is something that has never happened to me before, and it is not pleasant. Linnea and Joe met me at the airport, and we spent a day in Pennsylvania before heading to NY to my see my grandparents, and then on to New Hampshire to my parents and Maine to visit with friends. I know it is not realistic to expect that I might get to see everyone that I miss, but I am trying to see as many people as I can. We are still in New Hampshire, and doing trips to Maine for a day or two at a time. I hope everyone is well, and that I at least get to talk to people on the phone if there isn't time to get together in person. Life is good. Jami

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Jami, I am glad to read that you are enjoying your visit home. I just bought my tickets today for a US visit of 6 weeks either side of August. I have been very busy with Morocco trips and will continue to be into early July. Have fun. Allen H.

April 23, 2009 at 4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home