My Photo
Name:
Location: Brunswick, ME, United States

I am fun-loving, a dreamer, but not much of a schemer. I try always to be a good friend, and a good mother, daughter and sister. I am a hard worker, and I like to work hard and also to have a good time. I am serving in the Peace Corps, in Moldova, and the insight and opinions in this blog are mine, and do not reflect the opinions of the US government or the Peace Corps. "I cannot do great things. I can only do small things with great love."

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Still no word

I almost feel like I am not living my life while waiting to hear from the Peace Corp. It surely is testing my patience to sit with this. As soon as I know, either way, I feel like I will be able to move forward with action, and not just planning.

Yesterday was a funny holiday day off. I really have always liked Independence Day. Besides being fairly patriotic, I like the ideals that idependence promotes, and that we celebrate the concept as a part of our national consciousness. It is funny having a day off in the middle of the week. Today it feels a little bit like a Friday, and a little bit like a Monday. It is Thursday, however, and the work week is almost over. Last night it was fireworks in Bath, and jambalaya with Mike for dinner. It really was a quiet holiday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home