My Photo
Name:
Location: Brunswick, ME, United States

I am fun-loving, a dreamer, but not much of a schemer. I try always to be a good friend, and a good mother, daughter and sister. I am a hard worker, and I like to work hard and also to have a good time. I am serving in the Peace Corps, in Moldova, and the insight and opinions in this blog are mine, and do not reflect the opinions of the US government or the Peace Corps. "I cannot do great things. I can only do small things with great love."

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Letting it go....

I had a blast last night! Tess and I went downtown to Joshua's and MJ's and went dancing! What a blast! I have to admit, in the almost 8 years that I have lived in Brunswick, I never really experienced this scene, only MJ's for martini's, which is VERY different. I forgot how much I love to dance!!!! They don't allow smoking in bars here, which I think they probably should, but it was always part of my old reasoning for not going out into the smokey bars when I could stay home and relax. Personally, I think it is great that they have banned smoking in so many places, but I still think that drinking and smoking are so closely linked that a bar is the one public place where it still should be allowed. Linnea and I have talked about this, as we always have some culture shock going back and forth between ME and PA. PA still allows smoking in many public places, and for smokers, it is nice to to have to go outside on a night as cold as last night. Anyway, I have been so stressed and anxious, and this was the second bestest thing that I have done in the past few weeks to release that anxiety. I won't share here what the best has been, but this was awesome, too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home