My Photo
Name:
Location: Brunswick, ME, United States

I am fun-loving, a dreamer, but not much of a schemer. I try always to be a good friend, and a good mother, daughter and sister. I am a hard worker, and I like to work hard and also to have a good time. I am serving in the Peace Corps, in Moldova, and the insight and opinions in this blog are mine, and do not reflect the opinions of the US government or the Peace Corps. "I cannot do great things. I can only do small things with great love."

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Bored and cold

That's what I am: bored and cold. Its been a rainy, damp week here in the village. I am anxious to be home. There is nothing new, except that I am cold....since early last week we have finally gotten into some colder weather. That is to be expected for mid-October, but the rain that has accompanied the colder weather has made it damp and really sort of miserable.

I have finished some projects in good time for coming home, and I am not interested in starting on new projects so close to leaving for almost a month. I'm glad that I have tied up these loose ends, and I am ready to head out of here. I am thinking that coming back this time will probably be a lot harder for me than when I was home in the Spring. At least there will only be a few (cold) months left to serve. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can....

It was great to speak with my parents this week, and I just talked to my nephew, Stephen, who will be flying home from Chicago on Monday. I can't wait to see him, and everyone! Safe travels this week to Linnea and Joe, Kim and Mike and all others out there on the roads...see you all in less than a month!! I miss you all. xoxo, Jami

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home