My Photo
Name:
Location: Brunswick, ME, United States

I am fun-loving, a dreamer, but not much of a schemer. I try always to be a good friend, and a good mother, daughter and sister. I am a hard worker, and I like to work hard and also to have a good time. I am serving in the Peace Corps, in Moldova, and the insight and opinions in this blog are mine, and do not reflect the opinions of the US government or the Peace Corps. "I cannot do great things. I can only do small things with great love."

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas!

I hope that you all had a great Christmas, filled with lots of fun with your loved ones, everything that you wanted, and happy and peaceful times. My holiday was sort of like that, more or less. I just got back to my village after spending the last three days with about fifteen fellow volunteers. Fun, not really relaxing, but happy, fun times nonetheless. It goes without saying that I would rather have been home. It was a decent substitute, and definitely better than sitting here in the village feeling sorry for myself. There isn't much to write about this week. Lots of fellow volunteers are heading out of Moldova over the next few days for vacations: Berlin, Prague, London, Italy. You all know that I am happy that I was able to come home twice this past year, and I am counting the days until my time here is done. I am now just about over 104 days, and the days are getting longer, a little bit every single day! I love and miss you all. xoxo, Jami

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home