My Photo
Name:
Location: Brunswick, ME, United States

I am fun-loving, a dreamer, but not much of a schemer. I try always to be a good friend, and a good mother, daughter and sister. I am a hard worker, and I like to work hard and also to have a good time. I am serving in the Peace Corps, in Moldova, and the insight and opinions in this blog are mine, and do not reflect the opinions of the US government or the Peace Corps. "I cannot do great things. I can only do small things with great love."

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Not much of a word...

Well, I finally heard something from PC, but not exactly what I wanted to hear. I did hear from the PC nurse, who seems very nice and helpful, on the last day that I posted, July 5. She said that they need more hospital reports and pathology reports, and not just the information that was given to me. Also, more things spelled out as far as whether I can self-inject the B12 shot. So, I got all of that together and overnighted it to Washington last Tuesday, the 10th. Pretty quick turnaround, if I do say so myself. Today I heard back from Lesley, PC nurse, who said that I need one more round of bloodwork, as recommended by my PCP, and my blood pressure needs to be stable at a little lower level. It has been running around 140/80 and they need it to be below 120/80. All well and good, but all this anxiety about my future can't be helping my BP.
So, work is work, things are still unsettled about what happens next, and where I might be in a month, or even a week from now. As I said, not much is new. Mike is at Fenway tonight with his friend Chris Varney. I am heading out for a walk and doing wash. It has been really beautiful summer weather this week after a wet Sunday afternoon. I can't believe that July is half over. Summer is so short....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home